January 25, 2013

Pamela’s Mix




I’ve been working on a kitchen cupboard and it’s taking a little longer than I expected. I may have mentioned that I have this cupboard full of stuff. There’s pasta, spices, mixes, popcorn, crackers and cat food (for the cat of course!). It got to the point I didn’t really know what was in there anymore. It’s organized; just full. Slowly, I’ve been using items up and it’s getting there slowly. I even took a bunch of cat food to our store so they could donate it to a rescue organization they work with.




In that cupboard was a single serving mix for pancakes (or baking if you really wanted). It was Pamela’s, which I had heard so many things about and seen them at most health food stores. The package itself seemed a little silly. Really? A single serving of pancakes? The directions were easy enough and it mixed up nicely, but it seemed really runny. They also cooked up well and they tasted decent. An upside is that I got more than the four pancakes stated on the package.





Would I buy this again? I’m not sure. It is a good product, but I think I prefer Bob’s Red Mill. Then again, I prefer making pancakes from scratch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment